2021/5/14  
Han vows export boost, Tsai dangles subsidies in battle for farmer vote (2019/10/29)
其它新聞 Other News   
  • Small parties unveil colorful slate of district candidates
  • A fresh infusion from Google, Orsted, and overseas Taiwan firms
  • School meals to be allowed to use fluoridated salt to save children’s teeth
  • Researchers unveil smart lighting that fights insomnia
  • New bento delights to launch at Formosa Railroad Bento Festival
  • Top golfers chat over bubble tea ahead of Swinging Skirts
  • 英文 English 
    Han vows export boost, Tsai dangles subsidies in battle for farmer vote (2019/10/29)

    The fight is on for the farmer vote in the 2020 election. President Tsai Ing-wen on Tuesday announced NT$800 million in subsidies for tractors and harvesters. Meanwhile, KMT presidential candidate Han Kuo-yu headed to the largely agricultural region of Chiayi to speak with citrus farmers. He said as president, he would spur exports to reach 30% of agricultural output.

    Tsai attended a large-scale agricultural machinery expo on Tuesday. In her onstage remarks, she pledged to help farmers minimize toil and maximize gains.

    Tsai Ing-wen
    President
    I hereby announce that we will launch a subsidy package for large-scale agricultural machinery and become the farmer's biggest supporter. We will invest NT$800 million to subsidize the purchase of tractors and harvesters, two very important types of large-scale agricultural machinery.

    Also seeking the farmer vote, the KMT's Han arrived at Huatan Township's pomelo and tangerine orchards early morning on Tuesday.

    Han Kuo-yu
    KMT presidential candidate
    We have to able to export about 30% of Taiwan's agricultural and fishery products. The remaining 70% should be kept in the domestic market to protect Taiwanese consumers. The government can take the lead on this and help give farmers a good income. That is what we hope to do.

    During his stop along the agricultural belt, Han said he would enrich farms and fisheries by boosting exports. He pledged to raise the government's guaranteed purchase price for rice. The proposition drew an objection from the Council of Agriculture.

    Chen Chi-chung
    Agriculture minister
    The last adjustment was in 2011, and it came about because of the 2012 presidential election. Every time an election comes around, the guaranteed purchase price is manipulated. It is unfavorable to the development of the rice industry. We've thought up a system that's more comprehensive. This system gives farmers a set amount of compensation, so long as they are farming. We expect it to start next year. The president and the premier have already agreed to it. Farming one hectare gets you NT$10,000. That's more direct and practical than raising the guaranteed price by NT$3 per kilogram.

    In last year's nine-in-one elections, the DPP lost by a landslide in agricultural communities. The Tsai administration is scrambling to patch up its weakness, as Han seeks to leverage one of his most loyal demographics.
    中文 Chinese  
    蔡總統校閱大型農機具 韓國瑜再提3成農漁產要外銷

    總統大選進入激戰,藍綠兩黨候選人搶攻農民票,總統出席大型農機具展,宣布提供大型農機具八億元補助。國民黨總統參選人韓國瑜傾聽之旅則是到了彰化,除了再力推農產品外銷政見,也賣力拉抬黨籍立委候選人選情。

    出席大型農機具展,總統蔡英文關心農業,要幫農民省工拋利多。

    [[總統 蔡英文]]
    “我要在這裡宣布,我們會推出大型農機補助專案,來做各位農友最有利的幫手,我們這次總共會投入八億元,來補助曳引機、收穫機,這兩項非常重要的大型農機項目”

    搶攻農民票,國民黨總統參選人韓國瑜一早來到花壇西施柚、柑橘果園,體驗果農的栽種辛苦。

    [[國民黨總統參選人 韓國瑜]]
    “台灣的農漁產品,30%一定要外銷,70%內銷是保護台灣的消費者,政府可以帶頭來衝,讓農民有好的收入,這是我們的心願”

    到了農業縣,韓國瑜再推把農漁牧加強外銷,賺大錢,但日前他喊出調高稻米保證收購價,農委會不以為然。

    [[農委會主委 陳吉仲]]
    “上次調整是2011,因為2012又有一個總統大選,所以每次的選舉來操作整個保價收購,是對整個稻米產業的發展是不利的。我們有思考更完整的制度,那個制度就是農民實際從農,就給一筆金額補償,我們預計明年,總統跟院長已經答應,只要從農每公頃給一萬塊,這個比直接調保價每公斤3元,更直接更實用”

    去年九合一地方選舉,民進黨在農業縣市兵敗如山倒,蔡政府忙著回頭補破網,韓國瑜則深化農業優勢。
    關於民視 常見問題 如何收看民視 意見信箱

    © 2009 FTV All Rights Reserved 版權所有‧盜用必究 Designed by FTV
    地址:244 新北市林口區信義路99號   觀服電話:(02)8601-8601 服務時間:週一至週日09:00-21:00   傳真:(02)8601-3955

    本網站使用 cookie 與其他技術為您提供更好的使用體驗, 請閱讀我們的的隱私權政策,通過使用我們的網站,表示您確認並同意我們的政策。